REMINDER: Effective September 1, 2020 - FY'20 Liquor License are OFFICIALLY EXPIRED. Renewal Application Late Fees increase to $300.00 per license type.
RENEWALS ARE AVAILABLE!! PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://apps1.mo.gov/atclicrenewal/renewal.aspx
The Eighth Circuit’s decision in Missouri Broadcasters has become final. The Division has been working with legal counsel to determine the best way to navigate these complicated issues. If you have any comments or suggestions that you would like us to consider, you can send those to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the latest information on Industry Circular for ATC's
Emergency Waiver – Liquor License Renewals in Response to COVID- 19.
- ATC Strategic Management Priorities
- Revenue Collections and Licenses Issued
- Liquor License Renewal Applications
- Excise Taxes
- Keg Tag Registration (Postage has increased)
- Regulations and Statutes
- Fee Schedule
- Direct Wine Shipping
- FDA Tobacco
- License Administrative Actions
- Industry Updates & Frequently Asked Questions