5 Percent Beer Solicitor (Beer Only)
The 5 Percent Beer Solicitor License allows for the selling to licensed Wholesalers and soliciting orders for the sale of malt liquor containing not in excess of five percent alcohol by weight, to, by or through a licensed Wholesaler within this state. May be located out of state or instate.
- License Application Form
- Bond Form/Assignment of Certificate of Deposit
- Excise Tax Reporting Forms Required - All Solicitors licensed in the state of Missouri are required to submit monthly excise tax reports.
- Checklist of Requirements - Instate
Checklist of Requirements - Outstate
(Please contact your local district office if you have questions).
Secondary License Options
- 5 Percent Beer Wholesale Solicitor License
- Must have Wholesaler license to sell to retailers.