22 Percent Solicitor (Wine and Beer)
The 22 Percent Solicitor License allows for the selling to licensed Wholesalers and soliciting orders for the sale of intoxicating liquor not in excess of 22 percent alcohol by weight, to, by or through a licensed Wholesaler within this state. May be located out of state or instate.
- Fee - $100
- Statute 311.180.1 (5)
- Primary American Source and Brand Registration: Statute 311.275 The Solicitor must register all products with the state of Missouri prior to offering them for sale in Missouri.
- License Application Form
- Bond Form/Assignment of Certificate of Deposit
- Excise Tax Reporting Forms Required
All Solicitors licensed in the state of Missouri are required to submit monthly excise tax reports.
- Checklist of Requirements - Instate
Checklist of Requirements - Outstate
(Please contact your local district office if you have questions).
Secondary License Options
- 22 Percent Wholesale Solicitor License
- Must have Wholesaler license to sell to retailers.
- Must be a Resident Corporation to qualify for the Wholesaler license
- Statute 311.060.3