5 Percent Beer Manufacturerâ€“Solicitor (Beer Only)
The 5 Percent Beer Manufacturer Solicitor license allows for the manufacturing and brewing in this state of malt liquor containing not in excess of 5 percent alcohol by weight and the privilege of selling to licensed Wholesalers and soliciting orders for the sale of malt liquors containing not in excess of 5 percent alcohol by weight, to, by or through a licensed Wholesaler within this state.
- Fee - $250
- Statute 311.180.1 (1)
- No Financial Interest in Retail Business - Distillers, wholesalers, winemakers, brewers or their employees, officers or agents, shall not, under any circumstances, directly or indirectly, have any financial interest in the retail business for sale of intoxicating liquors.
- The 5 Percent Beer Manufacturer Solicitor license does not require the corporation to be a resident corporation. Statute Section 311.060.3
- Applicants applying for a Beer Manufacturer license shall first meet all federal laws and regulations governing the manufacture of beer and obtain all federal permits and tax stamps.
- Primary American Source and Brand Registration: Statute 311.275 The Beer Manufacturer licensee must register all products with the state of Missouri prior to offering them for sale in Missouri.
- Checklist of Requirements (Please contact your local district office if you have questions).
Secondary License Options
- 5 Percent Wholesale Solicitor License
- Must have this license to sell to retailers.